We are delighted to offer Nursery provision for children aged 3 years and above – our in-house nursery is called Little J’s
We offer a variety of session options:
- 45 am – 11.45 am Morning session
- 45 am – 11.45 am Morning session plus lunch (to be paid for)
- 30 pm – 3.15 pm Afternoon session plus lunch (to be paid for)
- 30 pm – 3.15 pm Afternoon session
- 45 am – 3.15 pm Full day (lunch included)
All children qualify for 15 free hours per week from the term after they turn three.
We offer 15 or 30 hours of nursery provision as well as paid hours. Additional hours are available and are chargeable at £5.00 per hour, payable in advance. For more information please contact the office – email@example.com
Some children qualify for 30 hours per week. For more information and the eligibility criteria here is a link to the government website. If you feel you may be entitled to 30 hours provision please contact the school office.
Children learn best through first-hand experiences and when they are interested and motivated to learn. We provide this through our stimulating indoor and outdoor environment, designed to promote independence. We use observations to help us plan around each child’s interests, skills and experiences.
Our Learning This Year
- Please view Our Curriculum, Curriculum Plans and Termly Topic Plans to find out what we are learning about in class.